Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Main Page Posts

Wildstar Guide Update Pass

Hey all.After some recent feedback on the guides I've been writing I'll be taking a second pass on all of them to try and clean them up a little bit and ensure that the information is relevant. Many of the earlier posts were before I had beta acce...
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke1896Small Steamhawke 3y
Main Page Posts

vVv Gaming Interview

As a member of the competitive MMO team for vVv Gaming, I was recently interviewed by the organization as part of the Player Spotlight program. I'm about to graduate from college with my B.S. in Electrical Engineering and like all new grads, I'm l...
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke1825Small Steamhawke 3y
Main Page Posts

The Hawkebox MK. I

After countless DoA parts, faulty PCI-E sockets, and a host of other issues, the Hawkebox has been sucessfully constructed, tested, and tuned to maximum performance. Here are the final specs:Mini ITX footprint16 GB DDR3 RAM - 1800MHz (9-9-9-24)4.4...
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke3559Small Steamhawke 3y
Main Page Posts

The Fellowship of the Rig

Merry Christmas, everybody!To help me pursue my dreams of being an online stripper gamer, my awesome girlfriend has helped me purchase the components for a brand new rig. After her cat spilled milk all over her laptop, she has been in need of a ne...
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke1488Small Steamhawke 3y
Main Page Posts

The Site is Live!

Welcome, everyone, to the Steamhawke Gaming website!All portions of the site are now up and running! Everything is still in its infancy, but the Forums, Chat Room, Guild Wars 2, WildStar, and Stream pages all seem to be functional and operational....
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke1289Small Steamhawke 3y
Main Page Posts

The Birth of a Legend

Hey everybody!As of today, Steamhawke Gaming is officially a thing. I just finished out my Fall semester at the University of Colorado, and am ready to gear up and start building a web presence and following over the course of this Winter break, u...
Small Steamhawke 3y
Steamhawke1353Small Steamhawke 3y
Page 1